RE: ENERCALC

Maybe they aren't answering their email. They still have a website. http://www.enercalc.com/

From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:13 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: ENERCALC

Does anyone know what happened to ENERCALC? I've gone to the web site and I can't get any information about updates or revisions past the 5.6.1 patch (Oct. 26, 2002). I thought they were going to put out a 5.8 version in Fall of 2003 and  a SEL Version 6 later on but I can't find any info on this. I've sent email to support(--nospam--at)enercalc.com but I get no response. What gives?
Macie