Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Enercalc[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Enercalc
- From: "Wesley Werner" <wwerner(--nospam--at)conewago.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:01:02 -0400
There have been numerous updates (not upgrades) to 5.8 since it came out. These have corrected a number of calculation errors. If any Enercalc users have not updated there program since they received it, I would highly recommend updating immediately. For the first little while after 5.8 came out there seemed to be updates every month, now there hasn't been any in a while.
Wesley C. Werner
From: Robert Freeman [mailto:robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:39 PM
Our current version of Enercalc is 5.8, from 2003.
I'm not aware of what is going on with their server or upgrades.
With Joy and Hope,
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
(949) 387-8500 x115
- Prev by Subject: RE: ENERCALC
- Next by Subject: RE: ENERCALC
- Previous by thread: RE: ENERCALC
- Next by thread: RE: ENERCALC