RE: ENERCALC

The last time I asked they were still working on ver. 6.0.  It was supposed to have been out a year and a half ago.  They claim that it is a complete re-write and over-haul.  I believe the free updates only go up to ver 5.6.  You have to purchase the ver. 5.8 update.  You can find that info under pricing/ordering.

From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:13 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: ENERCALC

Does anyone know what happened to ENERCALC? I've gone to the web site and I can't get any information about updates or revisions past the 5.6.1 patch (Oct. 26, 2002). I thought they were going to put out a 5.8 version in Fall of 2003 and  a SEL Version 6 later on but I can't find any info on this. I've sent email to support(--nospam--at)enercalc.com but I get no response. What gives?
Macie