Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ENERCALC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ENERCALC
- From: "Shawn M. Stambaugh, PE" <sstambaugh(--nospam--at)qeassociates.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:16:47 -0400
The last time I asked they were still working on ver. 6.0. It was supposed to have been out a year and a half ago. They claim that it is a complete re-write and over-haul. I believe the free updates only go up to ver 5.6. You have to purchase the ver. 5.8 update. You can find that info under pricing/ordering.
From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:13 PM
Does anyone know what happened to ENERCALC? I've gone to the web site and I can't get any information about updates or revisions past the 5.6.1 patch (Oct. 26, 2002). I thought they were going to put out a 5.8 version in Fall of 2003 and a SEL Version 6 later on but I can't find any info on this. I've sent email to support(--nospam--at)enercalc.com but I get no response. What gives?
- Prev by Subject: RE: ENERCALC
- Next by Subject: RE: ENERCALC
- Previous by thread: RE: ENERCALC
- Next by thread: RE: ENERCALC