From: Mike Zaitz [mailto:mzaitz(--nospam--at)hgbd.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:12 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: ENERCALC

So what is the current version? 5.8.x?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eli Grassley [mailto:elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:44 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

I already have a standalone wood framing program that I really like.  Thanks
for the offer though!

My point is, Enercalc seems like the only thing out there that "does it all"
so to speak, without an engineer needing to collect 20 different
spreadsheets for 20 different tasks.  I'm eagerly awaiting v6.0 if it is
truly coming.  I would advise people not to use it until they get to about
v6.2 and fix all the new bugs though :)

~~ Eli ~~