Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: ENERCALC

On Sep 30, 2005, at 12:06 AM, Michael Brooks wrote:

> If you seriously have questions on any of our calculation module
> please contact us directly rather than saying such things in a public
> forum.
That statement really makes me uncomfortable, even though ENERCALC is
none of my concern. Grassley has a right to express an opinion in this
particular forum because that's what it's for. If someone's had a bad
experience with software I might consider buying, forums like SEAINT
are about the only place left to find out and evaluate the commentary
for ourselves. Contradict him if you like, but if you imagine shop talk
doesn't include a great deal of commentary on the reliability of
engineering software these days, I hope you'll stay tuned.

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com   | this distance" (last words of Gen.
1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org