S-Frame/P-Frame - Combining Programs

Just a suggestion, because we use Visual Analysis, and it has it's plusses
and minuses.  We are currently going to purchase STAAD.  Both programs
use STAAD files apparently, although I haven't really tried the Visual Analysis
STAAD conversion yet.
But my suggestion is to find a program that can read the STAAD files, then
you will have two tools to work with.  I find that what I really like about STAAD
is the ability to manipulate the input sheet in two ways.  You cannot find that
readily in most programs I believe.

Regards
Refugio Rochin