Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
S-Frame/P-Frame - Combining Programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: S-Frame/P-Frame - Combining Programs
- From: refugio rochin <fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:34:23 -0400
Just a suggestion, because we use Visual Analysis, and it has it's plusses
and minuses. We are currently going to purchase STAAD. Both programs
use STAAD files apparently, although I haven't really tried the Visual Analysis
STAAD conversion yet.
But my suggestion is to find a program that can read the STAAD files, then
you will have two tools to work with. I find that what I really like about STAAD
is the ability to manipulate the input sheet in two ways. You cannot find that
readily in most programs I believe.
- Prev by Subject: Re: S-Frame/P-Frame
- Next by Subject: San Diego Supplemental Plan Review Sheets
- Previous by thread: Re: Roger Turk 1 year
- Next by thread: Databank of Spreadsheets - Was ENERCALC