Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rebar lap lengths[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Rebar lap lengths
- From: refugio rochin <fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:37:32 -0400
Just one thing on this, yes, Enercalc is not perfect, if you do
find a problem, it would be good to have it reported to Enercalc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Rebar lap lengths
- Next by Subject: rebuiding Louisiane and missisipi areas-need Canadian Enginner?
- Previous by thread: FW: Rebar lap lengths
- Next by thread: RE: coefficient of friction