Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 8:10 AM
Subject: Databank of Spreadsheets - Was ENERCALC

Personally,
 I think that the engineers of these email logs could do great things if we put our spreadsheets together in a databank, towards solving these engineering problems.
I really believe that a general _internet - library system would do wonders.  OPEN_SEAINT.
I am not trying to get more for myself, it just makes sense that when a community comes together it is greatest when it is able to work together in collective trust.
Merit then is not based on money, but on the values that one inputs.
Refugio Manuel