RE: ENERCALC

How it looks to me.

The big 3 stop selling cars. They now sell licenses to drive their cars.

You may drive the car forever but you will never own it. You can't sell it,
you can't even give it away. You could give it back but you won't get your
money back.

In addition to your initial fee, you must pay an annual maintenance fee. You
may get nothing in return for your annual fee.

Your car may not work properly; it may not work at all. It could even have
potentially dangerous problems but that's OK. There really isn't anyone
around to insist that the manufacturers lease you something that works. If
your car is recalled for major modifications, you have to pay for it or do
without.

When your car is of little use to you anymore, you cannot trade it in. you
must keep it and start again from the beginning.

And now a gag order included with your license???

Nice work if you can get it!

Regards,
Dave Lowen