From: John C. Jones <john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:45:04 -0500
Subject: RE: Civil Engineering T-shirt available

I've posted to this list off and on for about 7 years or so.  Now that I've finally been insulted by Gail I finally feel a part of the group.

To paraphrase Sally Field, She likes me, she really likes me.

John Jones, PE, SE
Board Certified Structural Engineer
john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com
Barnett · Jones · Wilson, LLC