Re: Civil Engineering T-shirt available

This is such a fun site--who could possibly complain about off-topic posts when they're so entertaining.             Really.      :)
Ralph

In a message dated 10/12/05 12:13:51 PM, gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

You've been insulted before.  Apparently you just haven't noticed.

Not all rednecks are assholes and not all assholes are rednecks but the convergence is not hard to spot.  In fact, many of them are proud of the fact.  Maybe because they have nothing else to be proud of.

Gail Kelley

-----Original Message-----
From: John C. Jones <john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:45:04 -0500
Subject: RE: Civil Engineering T-shirt available

I've posted to this list off and on for about 7 years or so.  Now that I've finally been insulted by Gail I finally feel a part of the group.

To paraphrase Sally Field, She likes me, she really likes me.

John Jones, PE, SE
Board Certified Structural Engineer
john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com
Barnett · Jones · Wilson, LLC