From: Michelle Motchos [mailto:mmotchos(--nospam--at)sw-sc.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:08 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Civil Engineering T-shirt available

I have been made aware of some “inappropriate duality” in the acronym on the shirt privately (I am on digest mode).  I was very much naive of it (though unfortunately I’m not now).  For those of you that caught it an apology is probably not required, and for those of you who didn’t- it is not worth commenting on farther than it being an awkward mishap of a female engineer in a predominantly male profession.

Michelle