Re: Civil Engineering T-shirt available

That's great.  My boss and I got a good laugh at that
one since our office does a lot of DoD work.  We're
thinking of maybe picking up a few of these for our
superintendent buddies...
I like the other one as well, though I don't believe
it was developed by, or for, the "redneck" E/A/C
demographic...

David Topete, SE
SF, CA

http://giftsforengineers.com/125/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info