Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
common rebar grade[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: common rebar grade
- From: "Christopher" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:44:59 -0400
Is 36ksi Grade 40 deformed concrete reinforcement still commonly available? I seem to remember that 60ksi rebar is becoming more and more common. I’m just wondering if I specify 36ksi rebar will the contractor probably end up with Grade 60 anyway.
Thanks in advance.
Christopher Banbury, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Combined footing
- Next by Subject: RE: common rebar grade
- Previous by thread: t shirts...
- Next by thread: RE: common rebar grade