Re: Dynamic analysis of Table top foundation

Dear Mr. Walt Sawruk,

Thank you for the information. Please note that many topics are
suggested for initiating the discussion on the subject.

I would like to request you all to discuss softwares such as GT STRUDL,
DYNA, SACS, ANSYS, RISA, SAP2000  STAAD, NISA etc. for dynamic
analysis of Table Top Foundation. Also, discuss manual methods you are
using.

Regards,

Bhavin Shah