Re: Dynamic analysis of Table top foundation

Dear Mr. Christopher Wright,

Please note that it is not necessary that all the engineers are using
the same software / same method for the same problem. Hence, the aim
was to share experience regarding usage of the particular software
(for dynamic analysis of the table top foundation considering soil
structure interaction) and not to assign the task to anybody to
explore the software from the scratch.

Regards,

Bhavin Shah