RE: Floor Finish - Garbage Transfer Facility

The products vary (cheapest to most expensive and least effective to most effective) from chemical hardeners to stone hardeners to metalic hardeners to 3" toppings (such as Anvil Top). The recommendation will vary with the equipment used (vehicles with tracks?) and the frequency. These facilities receive very, very high abuse! I suggest getting info. from both Operators of like facilities and product manufacturers.

Jim K.