RE: Floor Finish - Garbage Transfer Facility

David

     We have several transfer and sorting facilities and all the push walls have steel plates.  These areas get abused a lot.  For the floors we specify high strength, dense concrete knowing we will be making repairs down the line.  It looks like most of the floor wear comes from trash being trapped between the hard rubber pad under the bucket on the front end loader and the concrete floor.  We have not had good luck with any of the hardeners we have tried.

Acie Chance