Re: Contract Requirement in California

That is what we do, we list the principal's registration number as part of the signature block.

----- Original Message -----
From: Yi Yang
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 4:41 PM
Subject: Contract Requirement in California

California law requires professional engineer to put their license number on the engineering service contract.  I'm wondering how is everyone, in California, handling that if the contract is between Corporations, do you list the principal's (or who ever signs the proposal) PE/SE number?

Y i   Y a n g,   S. E.
STRUCTURAL DIVISION
SUMMIT ENGINEERING INC.
707.527.0775.x162