RE: Contract Requirement in California

I seem to have had that "unsubscribe" experience also.

From: Yi Yang [mailto:YI(--nospam--at)summit-sr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:34 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: FW: Contract Requirement in California

I sent this yesterday, but I somehow think I was unsubscribed to the list, because I haven't gotten any email from the list for two days which is kind of unusual, so I re-subscribed myself, hopefully this time it will go through.   Thanks.

California law requires professional engineer to put their license number on the engineering service contract.  I'm wondering how is everyone, in California, handling that if the contract is between Corporations, do you list the principal's (or who ever signs the proposal) PE/SE number?

Y i   Y a n g,   S. E.
STRUCTURAL DIVISION
SUMMIT ENGINEERING INC.
707.527.0775.x162