Calling all Bay Area Structural Engineers

Title: Calling all Bay Area Structural Engineers

I know this forum is and should be used for conversations between engineers and even though I am not an engineer I still try and read your posts to get a better idea of what it is that you guys do.  I was especially interested in the t-shirt discussion that went on a couple of weeks back.  Anyways I am writing in search of some quality structural engineers.  I am currently recruiting for a big company with an office here in San Francisco.  I am looking for structural engineers with at least three years of solid experience.  They want someone who likes to be in the field, and will want to take a PM role down the line.  One of the most important things to this firm is longevity, when they bring someone on they do what it takes to keep them on for the long haul.  For that reason they are looking for engineers in the 3 to 5 year range so they can mentor them and grow them into either PMs or full on structural engineers.  Experience with concrete is definitely a plus, and if its post-tensioned concrete thats even better.  The pay is pretty much open so if youre good, Ill get you a good rate.  Anyone who is interested please email me off the list (I dont want to clog the list with our emails) and well go from there.  Thanks for hearing me out everyone and hopefully I can help someone get a great position.

Regards,

Kevin Meis

Kevin Meis

Technical Recruiter

Aerotek Architecture and Engineering

Direct: (650) 825-2938

Email: kmeis(--nospam--at)aerotek.com

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.