Re: Concrete at sign pole base

David,

I would suggest rather than asking people to repeat stuff, that you take a
look in the archives.  You should find the messages of interest here:

http://www.euken.net/group/seaint/mailarchive/2005c/

Note that even though it only is supposed to have messages through Sept,
it does currently have the October messages there.  Look for the following
subject to find the old messages: "Sign post embedded in concrete
footing".

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI