RE:

Jason points you to the current archives (either way works...I used to use
the first way that he mentioned until I just bookmarked the site).  It
should be noted, however, that it appears that the archives are not
current...but they in fact are current.  The link that he provided takes
you to the list of three month periods that the archive breaks the
messages into.  The last one is listed as being Jul through Sep for 2005,
so it would appear at first glance that the messages from Oct 2005 are not
there.  There are in fact there...they are in the Jul to Sep grouping as
it appears the archive has not yet "created" a new grouping.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI