Re: Concrete at sign pole base

Yeah, the links on the actual SEAINT webpage have been out of date for a
year or two.  So, unless one knows the direct web address or the "trick"
of going to the older archive entries and clicking the "about" link to get
to a more current listing, people will not find the current archive lists.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI