Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Contract Requirement in California[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Contract Requirement in California
- From: "Yi Yang" <YI(--nospam--at)summit-sr.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:38:26 -0700
Thanks Paul. We actually have not been doing that, but sort of aware of that requirement. I just read the latest California PE board newsletter, repeating the state law requirement on that. I guess we'll make sure that's on the contract from now on.
Y i Y a n g, S. E.
SUMMIT ENGINEERING INC.
Santa Rosa, California
From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: Contract Requirement in California
We use the registration number of the person who signs the contract. I have never had an occasion where a contract could not wait to be signed.
You could list all the principals and their registration numbers somewhere on the signature page, then you would be in compliance regardless of who signs.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Contract Requirement in California
- Next by Subject: RE: Contract Requirement in California
- Previous by thread: RE: Contract Requirement in California
- Next by thread: [no subject]