Re: Importance Re: Seismic Deflection Criteria for "Penthouses"

In a message dated 10/26/2005 3:05:24 P.M. Atlantic Daylight Time, bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
Doug-
Please take the advertising for your services and your organization and your self-aggrandizement to another forum.
Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley CA

Dear Bill:

Your reply certainly attests to your love of humanity. By the way, my SERVICES have always been free.

I am assured that you will NOT be one of those engineers who will be working at a collapsed building , in Berkeley.

thank you

doug copp