Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CALL FOR TECHNICAL SESSION (FORMAL) PRESENTATIONS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listserver (seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CALL FOR TECHNICAL SESSION (FORMAL) PRESENTATIONS
- From: AWC Info <AWCInfo(--nospam--at)afandpa.org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:19:49 -0400
Title: CALL FOR TECHNICAL SESSION (FORMAL) PRESENTATIONS
Those of you in Southern CA might be especially interested in this:
Forest Products Society 60th International Convention
Marriott Hotel & Tennis Club, Newport Beach, California, USA
June 25-28, 2006
CALL FOR TECHNICAL SESSION (FORMAL) PRESENTATIONS
Also a Call for Posters
Just a reminder to submit your formal (oral) presentation request by November 15. Below is a list of Technical Interest Groups issuing a Call for Papers for Sunday (part of SWST program), June 25, 8:30-11:30am and 1:00-4:00pm; Monday, June 26, 8:30-11:30am and 2:00-4:00pm; and Wednesday, June 28, 8:30-11:30am.
Individuals who are interested in giving a formal presentation at the FPS 60th International Convention, which will be held at the Marriott Hotel & Tennis Club, Newport Beach, California, must contact the sponsor as soon as possible, but no later than November 15, 2005.
Interested authors for the following technical sessions must submit a brief abstract (250 words or less) outlining the content. Please list all authors in order of seniority, including professional titles, affiliations, and addresses. Please click on the links below to submit the appropriate form.
Wood Engineering Division - http://www.forestprod.org/am06woodengineering1.html
Theme: Wood Engineering: General Topics
Wood Engineering Division - http://www.forestprod.org/am06woodengineering2.html
Theme: "Shake and Bake" - Engineering Wood Buildings for Fire and Seismic Resistance
John "Buddy" Showalter, P.E.
Director, Technical Media
AF&PA/American Wood Council
1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
- Prev by Subject: California: National SE II exam administered twice a year
- Next by Subject: Calling all Bay Area Structural Engineers
- Previous by thread: RE: Control Joints in a Mat Foundation
- Next by thread: Re: Control Joints in a Mat Foundation