Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Control Joints in a Mat Foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Control Joints in a Mat Foundation
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:00:21 EDT
In a message dated 10/28/05 6:13:07 AM, spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com writes:
In general, I think that we use too many joints in concrete. Joints cause
And besides the cracks often occur right alongside the (inadequate) joints. I have a whole collection of photos showing that, especially in walks.
Ralph Hueston Kratz
724 McLaughlin Street
Richmond CA 94805-1402 USA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Control Joints in a Mat Foundation
- Next by Subject: corrosion from ocean flooding
- Previous by thread: RE: Control Joints in a Mat Foundation
- Next by thread: canopy wind loads