Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Doug Copp[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Doug Copp
- From: refugio rochin <fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 08:15:41 -0400
I don't know why people are harrassing this man.
He sounds like a very giving individual.
This forum is not closed to new understandings of structures
and how to increase safety.
To say he is advertising is like saying we are advertising
our services for writing about structures.
What a hard bunch of heads.
Regardless, if his information is valuable it will continue
in its right, if it is not valuable, then it will die out. But
to bring about new questions and try to find new answers,
that is always welcome.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Dongles
- Next by Subject: Re: Doug Copp
- Previous by thread: Re: shear studs
- Next by thread: Re: Doug Copp