Re: from Doug Copp

In a message dated 10/30/2005 12:09:32 P.M. Atlantic Standard Time, BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
Refugio-
No one I've read on this listserver is "harrassing" this man. The individual in question has simply insulted everyone who disagreed with him. He would be far more successful in his endeavors if he could rationally discuss matters without personal attacks and without the personal aggrandizement.
Regards,
Bill Cain, SE
Berkeley CA