Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: California contract law[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: California contract law
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:09:15 EST
In a message dated 11/1/2005 12:23:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
The non-licensed principal may sign the contract, but he may not use the licensed engineer registration number as such; he can mention that a licenced engineer will stamp and sign the draings & calculations.
These are my 2 cents.
Antonio S. "Tony" Luisoni
- Prev by Subject: RE: California contract law
- Next by Subject: Re: California contract law
- Previous by thread: Re: Exam de-briefing
- Next by thread: RE: California contract law