Re: California contract law

Steve,

I believe the registered individual need only be listed, not physically signing the document.

But you are 100% correct, when in doubt a call to BORPELS is a really good idea.

Paul,

Hard to disagree - there are many other provisions of the law.  You are right again, a non-PE can be an owner. However, the way I read the law provision quoted earlier, the non-PE owner can sign the contract only together with the PE.