RE: Exam de-briefing

Scott- Did you get the SEAOSC surveying notes...were they helpful?
Michel Blangy

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:18 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Exam de-briefing

David,

I am feeling reasonably good about the seismic exam and the surveying exam
(more so the seismic).  I am still cautious as I have "felt good" about
exams before only find out that feels was wrong once I got the results.
Now, it is just a matter of waiting about 13 weeks (why in the WORLD it
takes 13 weeks to score and report the results of a 100% multiple guess
"scantron" exam, I have no clue).  We shall see...

Scott
Adrian, MI