Re: Exam de-briefing

Dave:

It seemed to me that the SE exam was not as intense as previous years.

That may be because this older dog is learning the new tricks.

I still have my moments shear stupidity.....I don't even have to consult my wife on that.

Maybe we can all mosey up to Gerard's roof top Bar/deck and determine the live load of well

saturated post exam engineer types.  No jumping of course.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA