Re: Exam de-briefing

Yes, a structural engineer can have their moments of
shear brilliance, as my wife will attest to that...

As for that roof top bar of Gerard's, if it's anything
like the parties that our house hosted in college, him
and I would rather have it in the basement!  One can
estimate the number of Wednesday night celebrants were
needed to polish off 15 kegs in about 5 hours...

As for that CA SE exam, I was lucky enough to only
experience the new and improved exam last year, and
can only comment on that.  It was a brutal experience.
 One that had me consuming an adult beverage ASAfP...

Good times...  Here's to all receiving good news in
Feb 2006...

David Topete, SE
SF, CA

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs