RE: Exam de-briefing

Michel,

Yes, I did get the notes before the exam.  Thanks for sending them to me.
They were helpful and they weren't (not trying to "flip-flop" there)...it
turns out that a lot of the information appeared to have been taken
from/exactly like the information in the one PPI reveiw book that I had
bought.  Regardless, there still was some helpful information and I
definitely appreciate you taking the time to send the notes to me.

Scott
Adrian, MI