Re: Exam de-briefing

In my first job after graduating, my employer was on the SE exam committee.
That was in the days before the mass grade-fests they do now.  In those days
the author of each problem graded every single exam for his problem submittal.
I recall my boss coming in early and on weekends all though the fall to grade
exam papers.  One year he had both of his problem submittals selected for the
exam making for a very busy fall season for him.

A few years later when it came time for me to take the SE exam, the review book
I bought contained problems from the Calif. SE exam and sure enough, I
recognized his handwriting in several of the problems.

Gary Grinstead, SE
www.structuralstuff.com

Quoting bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com: