From: Auge, Ken [mailto:Ken.Auge(--nospam--at)dot.state.co.us]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:26 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Exam de-briefing

Michel,
I also did get the notes before the exam.  Thanks for sending them to me
also.  However, I saw more bearing type questions on the Civil
Transportation PE than curve questions. Do you have any good references
for bearing problems?  I found good examples in the 101 Civil
Engineering Solutions.  I just ordered Hickerson's 1953, Route Surveying
book on Bookfinder.com for $2.57.
Thanks,

Ken
Denver, CO