Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: California contract law[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: California contract law
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 13:55:56 EST
Interesting ..........While employed, as chief structural engineer for acomapny I used to stamp and sign the drawings and calculations for the company even though I was not a corporate officer. The corporate officers signed the written contracts. As Associate, my name was listed on the letter head, but not the license number.
Also, the State Board had a letter on file that I am signing and stamping for the company, which I think was very important, in a lawsuit the company would have to defend me. Luckily it never happened!
Antonio S. Luisoni
- Prev by Subject: RE: California contract law
- Next by Subject: Re: California contract law BORPELS
- Previous by thread: RE: California contract law
- Next by thread: RE: seaint Digest for 30 Oct 2005