Re: California contract law

Joe:
Interesting ..........While employed, as chief structural engineer for acomapny   I used to stamp and sign the drawings and calculations for the company even though I was not a corporate officer. The corporate officers signed the written contracts. As Associate, my name was listed on the letter head, but not the license number.
Also, the State Board had a letter on file that I am signing and stamping for the company, which I think was very important, in  a lawsuit the company would have to defend me. Luckily it never happened!

Antonio S. Luisoni
Consutling S.E.