ICC Seismic Design 3.01

I am researching the seismic design parameters for a site in Alaska. The web page for the city states that for the seismic design using the IBC to use ICC's "Seismic Design 3.01" with lat/long for the site. I contacted ICC and the sales department was not familar with this item. Can anyone out there give me a lead on what this is?
I have a call into the building official to find out more.