RE: ICC Seismic Design 3.01

Sorry. The link I gave you is only for the lower 48 states, not Alaska.

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Morris [mailto:dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:30 PM
To: SEAINT
Subject: ICC Seismic Design 3.01

I am researching the seismic design parameters for a site in Alaska.
The web page for the city states that for the seismic design using the
IBC to use ICC's "Seismic Design 3.01" with lat/long for the site.  I
contacted ICC and the sales department was not familar with this item.
Can anyone out there give me a lead on what this is?
I have a call into the building official to find out more.