Re: ICC Seismic Design 3.01

Thanks all for the info. It turns out we had the CD around and I managed to get it to work. The lat/long part works OK, it stops when dealing with Alaskan zip codes.

Sherman, William wrote:

A CD-ROM with searchable maps by latitude and longitude or by zip code
was provided by ICC with some versions of the IBC.  The current software
on my desktop is labeled "Seismic Design 4.0" (for IBC 2003), so I
assume that they are talking about an earlier version for IBC 2000.
(The CD-ROM was labeled "Code Central" with the IBC 2000 code.)
Does anyone else know if this software is available for download via the
web?