Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Electronic Version of "NDS 1997 Commentary "[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Electronic Version of "NDS 1997 Commentary "
- From: "Khashayar (Casey) Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:19:40 -0800
For those who use CBC 2001, the Electronic Version of "NDS 1997 Commentary" it is available online courtesy of American Wood Council web site as a complement free of charge.
Its size is about 5.1 MB in PDF "Searchable" format.
I personally use the search feature on the electronic copies of Codes & Standards or even some Structural books, quite frequently.
Click on the link and after if opens use the "Save" feature to save a copy on your hard drive.
(make sure you copy and paste the WHOLE link in the address bar)
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: dynamic foundations
- Next by Subject: Re: ENERCALC
- Previous by thread: Galvanized Steel Iron Cross
- Next by thread: RE: Lateral Load Due to Foot-Traffic