RE: Jumping to Conclusions

> Perhaps someone should contact the architect and find out what the
facts
> are and bring the situation to his attention.    Let's not hang him
out to
> dry just yet.

Interesting.

Can you point out to me in YOUR state's rules for professional conduct,
exactly where it tells you at one point you are required to report
malfeasance?

Also, can you tell me where it spells out the unilateral authority you
have to conduct an investigation and conclude whether a violation of the
professional rules of conduct have occurred?

Of course, living in "unenlightened" Texas, our rules state that the
responsibility for investigation lies with the Board of Licensure, not
with the individual complainant.

Hey, by all means go to the alleged miscreant, and tell him of your
concerns. What are you going to do, though, if he says "bugger off, and
mind your own business?"