Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Jumping to Conclusions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Jumping to Conclusions
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 12:44:36 EST
In a message dated 11/9/2005 7:07:12 AM Pacific Standard Time, BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com writes:
> Perhaps someone should contact the architect and find out what the
Yes, very interesting (smile)
IMO, as licensed professionals we are obligated to report "bad apples" to BORPEL. Then it will be up to BORPEL to investigate it. Unfortunately, due to the budget crisis, understaffing, etc. this still enables "bad apples" to stay in practice sometimes for YEARS!!!!
If you get an response like"bugger off" from the "bad apple", at least you got a response, some don't even return your call.
My 2 cents
Antonio S. Luisoni
- Prev by Subject: Re: Jumping to Conclusions
- Next by Subject: RE: Jumping to Conclusions
- Previous by thread: RE: Jumping to Conclusions
- Next by thread: Reporting an Arch 2