From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:58 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Continuous Ridge Vents

Drill large holes just off the ridge.  This maintains the diaphram and gets
the air through the sheathing and into the vent.  This allows the rough in
carpenter to sheath it the way he has done a thousand times before.  Then
the roofer snaps a line just clear of the ridge, but within the vent.

Regards,
Harold Sprague