Re: Job Vacancy -- in Nigeria

Don't many of those Nigerian fax/email scams involve a dead engineer?  I seem to
recall many of them being about a dead mining engineer leaving behind his
fortune.  I guess people are finally getting wise to this so they are in search
of an actual engineer to provide credibility to the scam.

Gary Grinstead, SE
www.structuralstuff.com

Quoting Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com: