From: Robert Kazanjy [mailto:rkazanjy(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:36
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Continuous Ridge Vents

give this a try for that pub

http://www.apawood.org/level_c.cfm?content=pub_searchresults&pK=x305&pT=Yes&pD=Yes&pF=Yes

cheers
Bob

On 11/9/05, Eric Ober <eober(--nospam--at)holbertapple.com > wrote:
Provided you don't need a blocked diaphragm, APA asserts that you can
interrupt the roof sheathing but still maintain an unblocked diaphragm.
That may not apply to your case but it's worth a closer look if your
loads are not too high.  Tom Skaggs sent me a link to the publication a
few weeks ago (I had the same question) but I can't find it right now.
I think the publication was something like "Introduction to Lateral
Design" (if Tom is out there today, he may respond).

Eric

Eric R. Ober, PE, SE
Associate
Holbert Apple Associates