Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:05 PM
Subject: RE: Job Vacancy -- in Nigeria

one word: SCAM

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:39 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

I don't know if everyone got this or if I was singularly blessed, but doesn't this sound like the job of a lifetime?!  An opportunity to escape the snow/rain/etc., depending on where you live.  I know I wouldn't stand a chance of landing such a job because of the flock of highly qualified engineers who are sure to apply.

Sooooooo sincerely,

Ralph