Garbage truck incident in Illinois

Hello all,

Has anyone seen a link to a news story about some type of recent
accident where a garbage truck fell through a parking garage somewhere
in Illinois?  Fox News has a short video clip about it, but I can't seem
to find a written news story about it.

Thanks,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
Tulare, CA
E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com